FREE LEARN TO CHEER
Free 3 week Learn to Cheer is a program that focuses on an introduction to cheerleading. Motions, tumbling skills, jumps and stunts are taught during each practice. The goal of this program is to teach the beginner athlete the fundamentals of cheerleading. This will in turn prepare them for the Competitive AllStar program. This program is ONLY available to new athletes who have not participated in a competitive or recreational team, tumbling class or a past Free Learn to Cheer Program with CheerForce.
Wednesday April 15, 2020
Wednesday April 22, 2020
Ages 8-12 years 6:30-7:30pm
HOW TO REGISTER
1. Click Registration Link Below.
2. If you have been a part of any of our programs, click on “Already A Member” at the top of the contact page – follow the instructions to access our Customer Portal. If you are new, please complete all contact information.
3. Under classes click ”Search” – scroll down until you find the Free Learn to Cheer.
4. Click on the “Register” link.
5. You will be returned to the Original Page.
6. Complete Remaining Information.
7. Complete the check boxes indicating you have read the waiver.
8. Type your name in the box and hit submit.
9. A confirmation email will be sent to you and the admin desk.
HOW TO MAKE A PAYMENT
Please call the gym at 905-844-4884 to make arrangements for payment.
Spaces are NOT GUARANTEED until payment is received.