PA DAY CAMPS
Our CheerForce Cheerleading PA Camps are designed for children aged 4-12. Participants will learn all the elements of cheerleading such as stunts, jumps, tosses, tumbling, dancing and pyramids. Campers will combine these skills together and learn a cheerleading routine to showcase to friends and family at the end of the day. The days also includes crafts, gymnastic skills and cooperative games. Campers should wear t-shirt and shorts, socks and running shoes and should bring a peanut free lunch, snacks, and a water bottle.
$45.20, Full Day (9:00 am – 4:00 pm)
Friday October 5, 2018
HOW TO REGISTER
1. Click Registration Link Below.
2. If you have been a part of any of our programs, click on “Already A Member” at the top of the contact page – follow the instructions to access our Customer Portal. If you are new, please complete all contact information.
3. Under classes click ”Search” – scroll down until you find the appropriate Day Camp and choose your preferred day(s) or week. If choosing a Half Day camp in the Summer or Spring Day Camp, please indicate “AM only” or “PM only” in the Comments box. If you require before and after care, please indicate what times in the Comments box.
4. Click on the “Register” link.
5. You will be returned to the Original Page.
6. Complete Remaining Information.
7. Complete the check boxes indicating you have read the waiver.
8. Type your name in the box and hit submit.
9. A confirmation email will be sent to you and the admin desk.
HOW TO MAKE A PAYMENT
Please call the gym at 905-844-4884 to make arrangements for payment.
Spaces are NOT GUARANTEED until payment is received.