This is a FUN, non-competitive cheerleading program designed for those who want an introduction to AllStar cheerleading. Participants will learn all elements of competitive cheerleading including jumps, dancing, tumbling and stunts. They will start from the very basics and develop new skills over the session. Focus on learning how to improve coordination, flexibility and strength will also be incorporated. At the end of the session, your athlete and their team will perform a routine for family and friends which will showcase all their skills learned throughout the session.
START DATE Friday, September 14
LAST DATE Friday, December 14
HOW TO REGISTER
1) Click Registration Link Below.
2) If you have been a part of any of our programs, click on “Already A Member” at the top of the contact page – follow the instructions to access our Customer Portal. If you are new, please complete all contact information.
3) Under classes click ”Search” – scroll down until you find Spring 2018 Recrational Cheer.
4) Click on the “Register” link.
5) You will be returned to the Original Page.
6) Complete Remaining Information.
7) Complete the check boxes indicating you have read the waiver.
8) Type your name in the box and hit submit.