Our Tumbling Classes are run by qualified instructors with a class size of up to 8 athletes. All classes are structured according to athlete ability and experience. Each session will continue to build off of what was taught in addition to repetition of skills, drills and a ton of conditioning. At CheerForce we highly believe in perfection before progression and always have your athletes best interest in mind when challenging their ability.
Please be aware of the different levels and ages when registering for a tumbling class. Level classes require athletes to have a MINIMUM required skill level. When ages are specified, only those aged athletes may register for those classes – all other classes not age specified will be open to all ages. All classes will include conditioning and strength training. Jumps will also be introduced and covered.
1. Click Registration Link Below.
2. If you have been a part of any of our programs, click on “Already A Member” at the top of the contact page – follow the instructions to access our Customer Portal. If you are new, please complete all contact information.
3. Under classes click ”Search” – scroll down until you find the Tumbling Class of your choice.
4. Click on the “Register” link.
5. You will be returned to the Original Page.
6. Complete Remaining Information.
7. Complete the check boxes indicating you have read the waiver.
8. Type your name in the box and hit submit.
9. A confirmation email will be sent to you and the admin desk.
HOW TO MAKE A PAYMENT
Please call the gym at 905-844-4884 to make arrangements for payment.
Spaces are NOT GUARANTEED until payment is received.