MENTAL WELLNESS PROGRAM
CheerForce is committed to providing a non-judgemental, caring and supportive community to any individual who is in-need of emotional support. We provide a holistic and self-directed approach to healing and coping through their journeys as an athlete and individual.
| PROGRAM SUPPORTED BY:
Janice Gill - Collaborative Partner, Owner and Therapist at Solstice Psychotherapy - MSW, RSW, RYT (200)
PROGRAM COMPLETED BY:
Jessica Montoya - CYW
Georgina Mazzaferro - BA Youth and Children Studies
Monika Kuligowska - BA of Education, Honours BA of Arts
To establish a welcoming place for those affected by the pandemic
- Support Group
- Access to resources
- Healing activities and workshop
PRINCIPLE AND VALUES
- No-cost accessibility
- Respect and Dignity
- Holistic Approach
- All group classes will be booked online by date, time.
- All staff and athletes must complete our Health Survey the day of before entering the facility. Visit: https://cheerforceallstars.ca/pages/health-survey and choose the correct form for your athlete matching the class they are attending. This will also be used for contact tracing purposes.
- All group athletes will also be required to complete our Mental Wellness Survey prior to attending each session.
- Once registered for a group session the athlete is responsible for attending each class and make ups will not be issued.
- In the event that you are unable to attend a group session please contact Jess at email@example.com
When you sign up you are agreeing to ALL the conditions regarding participation in the Mental Wellness Program.
SATURDAY MAY 8, 2021
11:00-12:00AM - YOUTH
SUNDAY MAY 9, 2021
10:00-11:00AM - TINY/MIN
HOW TO REGISTER
1. Click Registration Link Below.
2. If you have been a part of any of our programs, PLEASE DO NOT COMPLETE ALL CONTACT INFO – click on “Already A Member” at the top of the contact page – follow the instructions to access our Customer Portal. If you are new, please complete all contact info.
3. Under classes click ”Search” – scroll down until you find MENTAL WELLNESS PROGRAM – you will see each available day and times.
4. Click on the “Register” link.
5. You will be returned to the Original Page.
6. Complete Remaining Information.
7. Complete the check boxes indicating you have read the waiver.
8. Type your name in the box and hit submit.
9. A confirmation email will be sent to you and the admin desk.