MENTAL WELLNESS PROGRAM
CheerForce is committed to providing a non-judgemental, caring and supportive community to any individual who is in-need of emotional support. We provide a holistic and self-directed approach to healing and coping through their journeys as an athlete and individual.
| PROGRAM SUPPORTED BY:
Janice Gill - Collaborative Partner, Owner and Therapist at Solstice Psychotherapy - MSW, RSW, RYT (200)
PROGRAM COMPLETED BY:
Jessica Montoya - CYW
Georgina Mazzaferro - BA Youth and Children Studies
Monika Kuligowska - BA of Education, Honours BA of Arts
To establish a welcoming place for those affected by the pandemic
- Support Group
- Access to resources
- Healing activities and workshop
PRINCIPLE AND VALUES
- No-cost accessibility
- Respect and Dignity
- Holistic Approach
PRE HEALTH SURVEY:
- All group classes will be booked online by date, time.
- All staff and athletes must complete our Health Survey the day of before entering the facility. Visit: https://cheerforceallstars.ca/pages/health-survey and choose the correct team for your athlete matching the class they are attending. This will also be used for contact tracing purposes.
- All group athletes will also be required to complete our Mental Wellness Survey prior to attending each session.
- Once registered for a group session the athlete is responsible for attending each class and make ups will not be issued.
- In the event that you are unable to attend a group session please contact staff.
When you sign up you are agreeing to ALL the conditions regarding participation in the Mental Wellness Program.