WINTER RECREATIONAL CHEER
January - March
This is a FUN, non-competitive cheerleading program designed for those who want an introduction to AllStar cheerleading. Participants will learn all elements of competitive cheerleading including jumps, dancing, and tumbling. They will start from the very basics and develop new skills over the session. Focus on learning how to improve coordination, flexibility and strength will also be incorporated. At the end of the session, your athlete and their team will perform a routine for family and friends which will showcase all their skills learned throughout the session.
REGISTRATION AVAILABLE NOW
START: Friday, January 13th
END: Friday, March 31st
NO CLASS: Friday, March 17th
5:15-6:15PM - Ages 4-7
HOW TO REGISTER
1. Click Registration Link beside the class name or follow the Link Below.
2. If you have been a part of any of our programs, click on “Already A Member” at the top of the contact page – follow the instructions to access our Customer Portal. If you are new, please complete all contact information.
3. Under classes click ”Search” – scroll down until you find the Recreational Class of your choice.
4. Click on the “Register” link.
5. You will be returned to the Original Page.
6. Complete Remaining Information.
7. Complete the check boxes indicating you have read the waiver.
8. Type your name in the box and hit submit.
9. A confirmation email will be sent to you and the admin desk.
10. Payment can be made through the portal. Spaces are NOT GUARANTEED until payment is received.
All refunds are subject to a $30.00 administration fee. Refunds are only given up to one week prior to the start of the session, not the first class. In regards to COVID cancellations – we will only offer a credit for the missed portion of the program. Credits will be issued up to 2 days prior to the start of the session.
For any questions regarding our Recreational Program please contact Kristina at firstname.lastname@example.org.