2022 SUMMER SESSION
*CF MEMBERS ONLY*
MONDAY - 7 Weeks
July 4 - August 29 - No Class: August 1 & August 22
Level 3-5 Group Topping 5:45-6:45 PM
WEDNESDAY - 7 Weeks
July 6 - August 31 - No Class: August 3 & August 24
Level 1-3 Group Topping 5:45-6:45 PM
ONE -OFF'S THROUGHOUT THE SUMMER, ATHLETES CAN BOOK A MAXIMUM OF 3 EACH
Flight Crew is a program with a custom curriculum designed to improve the overall performance of athletes who play a topping role on their current CheerForce team. The program focuses on FIVE major aspects:
Includes numerous drills to improve the overall body positions of the tops.
Identifies areas of improvement for the top and focuses on how to improve. Major emphasis includes the core, shoulders, and legs.
Designed to improve all areas of need.
This is a huge component of our sport, especially for athletes who are in the spotlight. Athletes will be in an environment where they will take part in confidence building activities to improve how they perform in the air and on the mat!
- ALL privates will be booked online by date, time and by session – these sessions will vary by season (Fall, Winter, Spring, Summer, One-Off's)
- Coaches do NOT take payment for the private classes. ALL payments will be charged automatically or can be made by credit card payment through our portal.
- ALL privates must be paid for prior to the start of the first class and are non-refundable.
- ALL athletes taking privates MUST complete the Health Survey which can be found below and will sign in with their coach upon arrival.
- Once registered for a private tumbling slot the athlete is responsible for attending each class and make ups will not be issued.
- In the event that you are unable to attend classes may be sold or traded on the "CheerForce Private Tumbling" facebook page.
- If the coach cancels a session, a make up class must be rescheduled.
When you sign up you are agreeing to ALL the conditions regarding participation in the Private Tumbling program.
HOW TO REGISTER
1. Click Registration Link Below.
2. If you have been a part of any of our programs, PLEASE DO NOT COMPLETE ALL CONTACT INFO – click on “Already A Member” at the top of the contact page – follow the instructions to access our Customer Portal. If you are new, please complete all contact info.
3. Under classes click ”Search” – scroll down until you find PRIVATE TUMBLING – you will see each coach and their available days/times. You will also see in the description, how many weeks their session will be and which days are available.
4. Click on the “Register” link.
5. You will be returned to the Original Page.
6. Complete Remaining Information.
7. Complete the check boxes indicating you have read the waiver.
8. Type your name in the box and hit submit.
9. A confirmation email will be sent to you and the admin desk.
HOW TO MAKE A PAYMENT
Please call the gym at 905-844-4884 to make arrangements for payment.
Spaces are NOT GUARANTEED until payment is received.