Each athlete who is assessed will be assigned to the team that is best suited for his/her current skill set at the time of team placements. At CheerForce, we strongly believe in perfection before progression and design our teams with safety and stunt positions in mind. We always strive to create a team atmosphere where all of our athletes are highly utilized and have the ability to showcase their skills confidently. We carefully strategize our team placement selections and encourage our members to trust the process as we build each team to be as successful as possible in their division, while promoting skill progression, personal development and life long friendships. We cannot wait for you to see the amazing teams we have in store for Season 22!
STEPS TO BOOK A TEAM PLACEMENT
All athletes who wish to be placed on a 2021-2022 Season team should attend 1 Team Placement.
1. New athletes please visit our CHEERFORCE NEW MEMBERS page to join our mailing list and we will assist you in booking an assessment.
2. Returning athletes can book an assessment through the JackRabbit portal Tuesday May 25, 2021 by following the steps below.
3. Each athlete who participates in our team placement process will be assigned an athlete number and will be placed onto the team that is best suited for his/her current individual skill set at the time of placements. On Friday, June 11, 2021 we will load our rosters to our website!
4. Athlete registration will take place Saturday, June 12, 2021 and Sunday, June 13, 2021. Athletes must be fully registered to begin participation in summer training
CHEERFORCE TEAM PLACEMENTS
CHEERFORCE ATHLETE AGE GRID
CHEERFORCE LEVEL REQUIREMENTS
Listed below are the tumbling skills that our athletes are required to perform confidently to be considered for each level. It is under CheerForce's discretion to determine the best fit for an athlete and where they will be most successful. Athletes must also stunt at the level they tumble to be considered for a position. Athletes who do not meet our Level 1 Requirements will be placed onto one of our Prep Level teams.
READY TO REGISTER FOR THE 2021-2022 SEASON
1. Click Registration Link Below.
2. Click on “Already A Member” at the top of the contact page – follow the instructions to access our Customer Portal. If you are new, please complete all contact info.
3. Under classes click ”Search” – scroll down until you find the Team Placement you wish to select.
4. Click on the “Register” link.
5. You will be returned to the Original Page.
6. Complete Remaining Information.
7. Complete the check boxes indicating you have read the waiver.
8. Type your name in the box and hit submit.
9. A confirmation email will be sent to you and the admin desk.