We promise your child will love learning to flip in our group tumbling classes!
Here is a description of some of the skills that athletes will work to achieve in each level:
Level 1: Cart wheels, round offs, back walkovers, front walkovers, proper technique, form and strength building. Drills and skills to prepare for level 2.
Level 2: Back handsprings, connecting skills, front tumbling, drills and skills to perfect level 2 and prepare for level 3.
Level 3: Round off tucks, round off handspring tucks, multiple standing handsprings, front tumbling and standing series.
Level 4: Standing tucks, layouts, and specialty lines.
Level 5: Standing fulls, multiple standing series, progressions to fulls, fulls, specialties and doubles!
Please be aware of the different levels and ages when registering for a tumbling class. Level classes require athletes to have a MINIMUM required skill level. When ages are specified, only those aged athletes may register for those classes – all other classes not age specified will be open to all ages. All classes will include conditioning and strength training. Jumps will also be introduced and covered.
HOW TO REGISTER
1) Click Registration Link Below.
2) If you have been a part of any of our programs, click on “Already A Member” at the top of the contact page – follow the instructions to access our Customer Portal. If you are new, please complete all contact information.
3) Under classes click ”Search” – scroll down until you find Spring 2018 Recrational Cheer.
4) Click on the “Register” link.
5) You will be returned to the Original Page.
6) Complete Remaining Information.
7) Complete the check boxes indicating you have read the waiver.
8) Type your name in the box and hit submit.