Flight Crew is a program with a custom curriculum designed to improve the overall performance of athletes who play a topping role on their current CheerForce team. The program focuses on FIVE major aspects:
Includes numerous drills to improve the overall body positions of the tops.
Identifies areas of improvement for the top and focuses on how to improve. Major emphasis includes the core, shoulders, and legs.
Designed to improve all areas of need.
Focusing on building actual skills in the air, we build from the basics of level 1 stunting all the way up to level 5 advanced techniques. The level of the team that the athlete is on is taken into consideration. When placing your athlete in a topping class.
This is a huge component of our sport, especially for athletes who are in the spotlight. Athletes will be in an environment where they will take part in confidence building activities to improve how they perform in the air and on the mat!
We invite all athletes in a topping role on a current CheerForce team to participate in our Flight Crew topping program! Space is limited.
Level 4 - Tuesdays, 6:00-7:00 p.m. - $174.02, 7 weeks (June 19 - July 31)
This class is very limited in participants and is for tops on Junior 4 and Senior 4 teams ONLY
Level 2/3 - Wednesday, 6:00-7:00 p.m. - $174.02, 7 weeks (June 20 - August 1)
This class is very limited in participants and is for tops on level 2 and 3 teams only
INTENSIVE TOPPING CAMPS
The Intensive topping camps will run in 4 week long sessions and will be focused on stretching, strength, core and air positions. The Intensive topping camps will be a ground-bound class with emphasis on the individual athlete's stability. The Intensive camps are open to ANY TOP wanting to work on their strength and flexibility in their body positions.
July 3-6 (short week), 1:30-3:00 p.m. - $141.25
July 16-20, 1:30-3:00 p.m. - $174.02
July 30-August 3, 1:30-3:00 p.m. - $174.02
August 13-17, 1:30-3:00 p.m. - $174.02
HOW TO REGISTER
1. Click Registration Link Below.
2. If you have been a part of any of our programs, click on “Already A Member” at the top of the contact page – follow the instructions to access our Customer Portal. If you are new, please complete all contact information.
3. Under classes click ”Search” – scroll down until you find the Topping Class of your choice.
4. Click on the “Register” link.
5. You will be returned to the Original Page.
6. Complete Remaining Information.
7. Complete the check boxes indicating you have read the waiver.
8. Type your name in the box and hit submit.
9. A confirmation email will be sent to you and the admin desk.
HOW TO MAKE A PAYMENT
Please call the gym at 905-844-4884 to make arrangements for payment.
Spaces are NOT GUARANTEED until payment is received.