Interested in being a part of the CheerForce Family for the 2020-2021 competitive season?
At CheerForce we highly believe in perfection before progression and design our teams with safety and stunting positions in mind. We strive to create an atmosphere where all of our athletes are highly utilized and have the ability to showcase their skills confidently. We create each team to be as successful as possible in their division, while promoting skill progression, personal development and life long friendships. We cannot wait for you to see the amazing teams we have in store for the 2020-2021 season!
Due by: July 2nd, 2020 @ 7:00pm
All athletes wanting to be considered for a position on our 2020-2021 Competitive team rosters are required to fill out our online application form. Linked below.
Join us for one of our in gym assessment dates. To register please follow the steps and link below under "How To Register". This optional for all returning athletes.
Thursday July 2, 2020
Monday July 6, 2020
For all worlds team information please visit our Worlds Assessment Page
CHEERFORCE AGE CHART
CHEERFORCE LEVEL REQUIREMENTS
Listed below are the tumbling skills that our athletes are required to perform confidently by team placements to be considered for each level. It is under CheerForce's discretion to determine the best fit for an athlete and where they will be most successful. Athletes must also stunt at the level they tumble to be considered for a position. Athletes who do not meet our Level 1 Requirements will be placed onto one of our Prep Level teams.
HOW TO REGISTER
1. Click Registration Link Below.
2. If you have been a part of any of our programs, click on “Already A Member” at the top of the contact page – follow the instructions to access our Customer Portal. If you are new, please complete all contact information.
3. Under classes click ”Search” – scroll down until you find the Assessment time slot of your choice.
4. Click on the “Register” link.
5. You will be returned to the Original Page.
6. Complete Remaining Information.
7. Complete the check boxes indicating you have read the waiver.
8. Type your name in the box and hit submit.
9. A confirmation email will be sent to you and the admin desk.
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER