SUMMER DAY CAMPS
Our CheerForce Cheerleading Camps are designed for children aged 4-12. Each day the participants will learn a new element of cheerleading such as stunts, jumps, tosses, tumbling, dancing and pyramids. Campers will combine these skills together and learn a cheerleading routine to showcase to friends and family at the end of the week. The days also include crafts, gymnastic skills, water play, outdoor games, cooperative games and other summer activities. There will also be fun theme days which your instructor will inform you about at the beginning of the week. Campers should wear t-shirt and shorts, socks and running shoes and should bring a peanut free lunch, snacks, and a water bottle.
SUMMER CAMP 2020
Registration Coming Soon!
HOW TO REGISTER
1. Click Registration Link Below.
2. If you have been a part of any of our programs, click on “Already A Member” at the top of the contact page – follow the instructions to access our Customer Portal. If you are new, please complete all contact information.
3. Under classes click ”Search” – scroll down until you find the appropriate Day Camp and choose your preferred day(s) or week. If choosing a Half Day camp in the Summer or Spring Day Camp, please indicate “AM only” or “PM only” in the Comments box. If you require before and after care, please indicate what times in the Comments.
4. Click on the “Register” link.
5. You will be returned to the Original Page.
6. Complete Remaining Information.
7. Complete the check boxes indicating you have read the waiver.
8. Type your name in the box and hit submit.
9. A confirmation email will be sent to you and the admin desk.
HOW TO MAKE A PAYMENT
Please call the gym at 905-844-4884 to make arrangements for payment.
Spaces are NOT GUARANTEED until payment is received.