Welcome! We at CheerForce are proud and humbled to be entering our 22nd season as industry leaders in Canadian allstar cheerleading. CheerForce has and always will strive to create a family atmosphere. As we begin the 2021-2022 season we are excited to welcome back all our returning families!
REGISTRATION FOR RETURNING MEMBERS
Step 1. NEW MEMBERS please visit our CHEERFORCE NEW MEMBERS page and email us at email@example.com so we can assist you in setting up your account. RETURNING MEMBERS skip to Step 2.
Step 2. Review and select a 2021-2022 Registration Option from our 2021-2022 Registration Package.
Step 3. Members ready to take part in the 2021-2022 Season follow the steps below and enrol in the class matching with the Registration option you select and make an online payment of associated fees.
Following registration and payment, Open Mat training will be available for enrollment. Please sign up through your JackRabbit portal or visit the Open Mat Training
page to pick times convenient for your schedule.
Enroll in a Team Placement
timeslot durning our June 5-9th Placement Period. Registration Available Tuesday May 25, 2021.
Step 7. An online team specific Registration Document will be emailed out following Team Placement and requires completion prior to the first team practice.
READY TO REGISTER FOR THE 2021-2022 SEASON
1. Click Registration Link Below.
2. Click on “Already A Member” at the top of the contact page – follow the instructions to access our Customer Portal. If you are new, please complete all contact info.
3. Under classes click ”Search” – scroll down until you find the REGISTRATION OPTION you selected.
4. Click on the “Register” link.
5. You will be returned to the Original Page.
6. Complete Remaining Information.
7. Complete the check boxes indicating you have read the waiver.
8. Type your name in the box and hit submit.
9. A confirmation email will be sent to you and the admin desk.
10. Make Payment on your account for the Associated fees with the Registration Option you have selected.