SCHOOL STRIKE CHEER CAMP
CheerForce will be offering Cheerleading Day Camp for every day of the upcoming school strike. Our CheerForce Cheerleading Camps are designed for children aged 4-12. Participants will learn all the elements of cheerleading such as stunts, jumps, tosses, tumbling, dancing and pyramids. The days also includes crafts, gymnastic skills and cooperative games. Campers should wear t-shirt and shorts, socks and running shoes and should bring a peanut free lunch, snacks, and a water bottle.
HOW TO REGISTER
1. Click Registration Link Below.
2. If you have been a part of any of our programs, click on “Already A Member” at the top of the contact page – follow the instructions to access our Customer Portal. If you are new, please complete all contact information.
3. Under classes click ”Search” – scroll down until you find the appropriate Fall Day Camp and choose your preferred day(s). If you require before and after care, please indicate what times in the Comments box.
4. Click on the “Register” link.
5. You will be returned to the Original Page.
6. Complete Remaining Information.
7. Complete the check boxes indicating you have read the waiver.
8. Type your name in the box and hit submit.
9. A confirmation email will be sent to you and the admin desk.
HOW TO MAKE A PAYMENT
Please call the gym at 905-844-4884 to make arrangements for payment.
Spaces are NOT GUARANTEED until payment is received.