This is a FUN, non-competitive cheerleading program designed for those who want to learn cheerleading, but don’t want to compete. Participants will learn all exciting elements of competitive cheerleading including jumps, cheers, dance, tumbling and stunts. They will start from the very basics and learn how to improve their flexibility and strength, and how to improve the cheerleading elements, all at an easy pace. This is a physical activity, and the participants will learn how to interact as a team and experience individual accomplishments. Participants will be taught a routine which will incorporate all the elements learned during the session, which will be showcased at the gym on the last day of the session.
2017 FALL RECREATIONAL SESSION – 14 WEEK SESSION
Thursdays, 5:30-6:30 pm
START DATE Thursday, September 14
LAST DATE Thursday, December 14
Session Fee = $348.04
ONLINE REGISTRATION NOW AVAILABLE
HOW TO REGISTER
1) Click Registration Link Below.
2) If you have been a part of any of our programs, click on “Already A Member” at the top of the contact page – follow the instructions to access our Customer Portal. If you are new, please complete all contact information.
3) Under classes click ”Search” – scroll down until you find the Recreational Class.
4) Click on the “Register” link.
5) You will be returned to the Original Page.
6) Complete Remaining Information.
7) Complete the check boxes indicating you have read the waiver.
8) Type your name in the box and hit submit.
HOW TO MAKE A PAYMENT
Please call the gym at 905-844-4884 to make arrangements for payment.